Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday's Winners: Kelley Clouse

This week's "Wednesday's Winner" is Ford Island Boot Camper Kelley Clouse. Congrats on all of your hard work, Kelley! 

Kelley Clouse has been a member of the Ford Island 8:30 am M/W/F course for two months. This course was the very first DumBell Fitness location opened, and as such, it is full of long-time Boot Campers. To some, this may have been intimidating, but not Kelley. Lead DumBell Trainer Christina Landry says of Kelley, "She never let the fear of being the new girl overcome her. She started in the back of line, but has now progressed to running in the middle of the pack. I have no doubt that by next month she will elbow her way to the front of the line!" 

"I knew Boot Camp would be a challenge, but I took it on and pushed myself to my limit. I am so glad I did. I feel better and stronger already," says Kelley. "I was so excited to win Biggest Loser. It made all the pain worth it!" Kelley also credits her success to eating a little something every three hours so that she never feels hungry. She also wants to thank her friend and fellow Boot Camper Kristin Emmons for getting her started on her fitness journey! 

Christina can't say enough good things about Kelley's dedication. "Kelly is a model student at Boot Camp. She is never late, and she pushes through all of the hard exercises. She places her mat so she can always see me and follow every command. She's determined and her attitude is contagious in the best way possible. A few of my long-time participants could learn a thing or two about watching her--it's all about attitude and she is always mentally checked-in!" 


Christina and Kelley posing at Ford Island! 


"I am even more excited to keep challenging myself and to continue reaching my goals," says Kelley. "I think everyone needs a little Christina in their life!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment