Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday's Winners: Lauren Lanier

Please join us in congratulating Lauren Lanier, the December Biggest Loser Winner for the Ford Island 0715 class! 

After two months in Boot Camp, Lauren has lost 7 pounds. "I joined DumBell CORP in December, and I'm hoping to take my weight loss to the next level!" In addition to CORP and Boot Camp, Lauren is also training for the Great Aloha Run. When she can, she also squeezes in family hikes. "I'm still working on my diet with CORP, but my family really enjoys the array of fresh fruit that is available in Hawaii! I've never tasted pineapple so good! My goal with changing my diet is to not go for the prepackaged diet foods like I have in the past and instead learn how to make healthier meals for the whole family." 

Trainer Christina Landry has enjoyed watching Lauren's progress. "It has been a joy to see Lauren opening up to the world of fitness and health. With her hard work and focus on nutrition I have no doubt we'll see future successes from her! She always brings her A-game to class. I wish her continued success and know that she will achieve all the goals she has set forth for herself!"

Lauren and Christina
"My favorite part about Boot Camp is the other recruits," says Lauren. "I have met some really wonderful people, heard inspiring stories, and they make it a lot easier to get up so early and come. I love Christina for all her 'isms' that get stuck in my head. Every time I don't want to get up, I hear her pushing me on!" 

Congratulations again, Lauren! 


3 comments: