Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

DumBell Gives Back: Training the Military!

On January 4th, 32 crew members of the LSV-4 (logistic support vessel), part of the 163rd transporation detachment, were worked out by Halsey Trainer Devin Snevel! The mission of the 163rd is transporting military and DOD equipment in the Pacific Region. 








"The ladies and gentleman of the LSV-4 did exceptionally well in the class," said Devin. "I did not expect anything less since they PT almost every day. During squat exercises that they do not normally do, I could tell it was more challenging for them compared to say push ups, but they were really troopers and pushed through! They did a fantastic job!" 




Some comments from the crew post-work out! 

"I didn't know how out of shape I was until today." 

"It felt good mostly...until we started working our backs!" 

"Someone is going to have to help me up the ladder on the boat." 

"That is one great work out!" 



1 comment: