Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year, New Resolutions!

DumBell Fitness is kicking 2013 off with a bang! Not only are we starting new sessions of our Boot Camp classes, we are bringing back our successful nutritional program, DumBell CORP! Class resumes on Wednesday, January 9th at 11:00am. This one-hour class is held at the Ford Island Community Center and FREE childcare is included! Registration is $99 for the 6-week course. 

Each week, Christina Landry, an AFPA-certified nutrition and wellness consultant, will lead classroom-style discussions on the following topics: 

Week 1: Basics of Clean Eating 

Week 2: Cardio and Heart Rate Levels 

Week 3: Weight Training 

Week 4: Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements 

Week 5: Portion Control

Week 6: Liquids 


Participants will receive weekly informational handouts and recipes. Measurements and food journals will also be reviewed at each class. Not sure if this program is for you? Check out what our past participants have said about the program: 

Kelly Fletter

"My main struggle in life has always been my diet. I started eating cleaner in August 2011 and noticed a difference right away in just how I felt. Since I started DumBell CORP in April I have learned so much! Eating clean and and managing portion control is no longer a struggle for me. I learned so much taking that class with Christina and learned that I was not eating the best I could. I thought I was eating well, but learned that just because the label/box says it's healthy and good for me doesn't mean that's always true. If anyone is struggling, or even if you are not, I highly recommend the class. Knowledge is power and in the war of weight loss/getting healthy/staying healthy, the more power you have, the better."

Stephanie Sherard

"I took DumBell CORP to tweak my diet. I wanted to refresh what I already knew and to learn more--I did not go to lose weight. I learned a lot of good things from the class! I recommend taking it along with Boot Camp so that you get a good amount of knowledge to start the road to a better and healthier you." 

Heidi Holloway

"Nutrition has always been a big challenge for me. I decided to sign up for DumBell CORP and I learned a lot about the quality of the food I am putting in my body, and I have been trying to stick to as healthy and clean of a diet as possible! And even more so, I'm trying to instill healthy eating habits in my children. I have heard Christina say it before, and it has become a common phrase in my house, 'When you know better, you do better', and I am doing everything I can to make sure my family knows the right choices to make!"  


Make your New Year's resolution count this year! Class starts January 9th. The last day to register is Friday, January 4th. Contact j.hartman@dumbell-fit.com to sign-up today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment