Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday's Winners: Lorraine Golden


Congratulations to Lorraine Golden, today's Wednesday's Winner! 

Lorraine just completed her first month at the McGrew Point Boot Camp and has lost 9.4 pounds! "Besides Boot Camp, I try to do 30 minutes of cardio every weekday, and I go on a 2 hour bike ride every weekend. Cheri tells us that 75% of what happens with our bodies she has no control over--it happens in the kitchen. Because of that saying, I am trying to stay off the carbs, but eat at least 5 small meals a day. I must admit, it's very hard to do!" 

After just one month, Lorraine is hooked on Boot Camp. "It quenches my thirst for motivation and socialization. Our trainer, Cheri, does her homework and makes sure we receive all three components of a well-balanced exercise routine--aerobic exercise, strength training, and flexibility training. Her enthusiasm always makes me want to try harder! My coordination is terrible, but I am trying to be fully present and perform all the exercises correctly. And now, I always listen to my conscience when I start to want to eat the wrong thing or want to skip a class. I am positive that with encouragement from the class and with Cheri making sure I get things right, I will at last free myself from the chains of obesity!" 

McGrew Trainer Cheri Kendall says, "Lorraine is new to the class but is really motivated to make a positive change to her body and ultimately, her life.  She is really quick to make adjustments when offered corrections and I can tell she is listening and giving 100%. Can't wait to see her progress in the coming months. Great job, Lorraine!" 

Lorraine celebrating her Biggest Loser title with Cheri! Congratulations! 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment