Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

We'll Miss You, Alison!

Beloved Halsey Trainer Alison Fournier just completed her final month with DumBell Fitness after a fantastic year of training recruits. She is soon off to Connecticut with her family, but before she goes, we wanted to share a few memories with her! We will miss you, Alison! 




Christina Landry: "After having her third baby, Alison came to DumBell Fitness in January 2011and was the Biggest Loser right off the bat. She became stronger and fitter with every month. I believe it was around the 6th month we started talking about group fitness certifications and about the possibility of her becoming a trainer for DumBell Fitness. By October 2011 she was certified and prepared to teach her first class in December. The training she provided at Halsey Terrace was a huge success right away. Her participants absolutely loved her. We wish the Fournier's all the best of luck at their new command. And we thank Alison, from the bottom of our hearts, for providing such amazing training and a positive role model to all our military spouses!" 




And a few words from her Halsey recruits! 


Kim Bissell: "Alison, I want to thank you for your friendship and guidance as my trainer with Dumbell Fitness. The last 13 months have been fantastic; you have led me to a whole new level of fitness. Best wishes to you; I know you will continue to help many fabulous ladies!"  

Debbie Carter: "I had never really exercised until I joined Alison's class. Alison showed me that not only can I be healthy and fit but I can also be strong! I can now do push ups and 300 calf raises and still wear heels the next day! Alison, thank you for everything, I will miss you." 

Avigail Rafal:  "Alison has been a great inspiration and motivator. She is my mentor and friend. I'll miss seeing her around the neighborhood. Good luck Alison, spread health and wellness wherever you go!"

Mary Thompson: "Alison has been an integral part of the change I have undergone this last year towards living a healthier life. She has the perfect combination of energy, accountability and positivity that keeps me motivated. I know I wouldn't be where I am today without her influence on my life choices. She will be missed terribly, but I wish her and her family the best!"

Alison on her last day with her Halsey gang! You will be greatly missed, Alison! 

Alison is leaving the Halsey class in great hands--trainer Devin Snevel, who has trained under both Christina and Alison, will be leading the class starting in January. Take good care, Alison! We know we'll continue to see great things from you in Connecticut! 





No comments:

Post a Comment