Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday's Winners: Vicki Tennimon


Congratulations to today's Wednesday's Winner, Vicki Tennimon! 

"I won Biggest Loser after my second month at the McGrew Boot Camp. I lost 6 pounds!" says Vicki. "I actually gained a pound my first month, although I could see changes in my body and could definitely 
tell a difference in how I felt and my in overall fitness. So I stuck with it and started seeing the results on the scale in the second month!" 


In addition to Boot Camp, Vicki runs about three miles around her hilly neighborhood, and also uses workout videos now and then. On the weekends, she also likes to run 5Ks with her husband. "As far as diet, I don't do anything super special with my diet besides watching my calorie intake and trying to eat a well-balanced diet. I try to focus on meals that incorporate as many healthfully prepared whole foods as possible. To help me watch my calorie intake and track the calories I burn, I love the iPhone app from www.sparkpeople.com; both the app and the site are free!" 

I love the entire McGrew group!" enthuses Vicki. "It's a very supportive, friendly group of people with just enough competition to keep you on your toes! Cheri is an awesome coach! She knows how to motivate you when you're losing steam and is always there when you need some help or advice offline. She's very knowledgable about health and fitness and I think her personality is a great fit for bootcamp!" 

Trainer Cheri Kendall returns the compliment! "I love having Vicki in class! She has a great 'can do' attitude and a rockin' sense of humor. She's laughing even when struggling through a challenging exercise. I really appreciate that she always gives 100% and I can't wait to watch her continuing transformation in the months to come!"

"I have about 35 more pounds I'd like to lose," says Vicki, "and I look forward to seeing what Boot Camp can help me accomplish in the months to come!



Vicki and Cheri flexing those McGrew Crew muscles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment