Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

DumBell Gives Back: CPO Selectee Boot Camp!

I love this time of year on the Navy calendar when the Chief's Mess pulls together to initiate their new members. When I was a young sailor on board the USS Grasp I looked up to the Chief's Mess and now as a spouse, I love the idea of giving back to that very same community. This season, during Chief's initiation I've been working out with some of the new selectees every Tuesday morning. Waking up at 0500 isn't my favorite thing to do, but the enthusiasm from the selectees once I get out there is contagious and it's an AWESOME way to start my day. Hoo-yah Chief Selectees and congratulations from all of us at DumBell Fitness! 


Starting off a very early morning with some up and overs! 



Mountain climbers! 

All smiles, even at 0500! 






Parachuters! 


Leg day means lots of lunges! 



Christina with the CPO Selectees! 


No comments:

Post a Comment