Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

Quick Tips: Working Out While Traveling!

Today's post is the brainchild of Hickam Trainer Alicia Palmer! While traveling this summer, she put together this intense workout in her hotel room--NO equipment needed! "I was traveling in Vegas with my two young boys. It was way too hot outside to run, and I forgot my exercise band (oops!). This workout had me shaking so bad I could barely type afterwards!"
 

Here's Alicia's travel workout:

Do each exercise for one minute. Break for ten seconds in-between each exercise, and do the entire circuit twice. 

  • Push-ups
  • Crunches
  • High knees
  • Tricep dips
  • Plank 
  • Kick butts
  • More push-ups! 
  • Bicycles
  • Burpees
  • Squats
  • Still more push-ups! 
  • Jumping jacks 
  • Stationary lunges left 
  • Stationary lunges right 
  • Plank
  • Power jacks
  • Sumo squats
  • Sumo abs
  • Happy feet 

There are officially NO excuses for not working out on vacation, or if you have to miss a day of class! Thanks for sharing this with us, Alicia! 






No comments:

Post a Comment