Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday's Winners: Sarah Lewis

This week's Wednesday's Winner is Sarah Lewis, a new recruit from the Ford Island 7:15 class. Way to go, Sarah! 


Since beginning Boot Camp in March, Sarah Lewis has lost a whopping 10 pounds. "I started eating healthfully back in January, and since then have lost a total of 25 pounds. I knew I needed to add exercise to my diet routine, and so my addiction to Boot Camp was born!"

 
Lead trainer Christina Landry says of Sarah, "Sometimes it takes months to really reach a participant and convince them this program can change their lives. But not Sarah! From the very first day, I could tell she wanted to make that change. She put every ounce of energy she had into every single workout. I have never seen her slacking off. "

"I honestly thought I would hate Boot Camp, but being a former athlete I love the competition that the class offers," says Sarah. "I always try to keep up with the person in front of me, and I love the Biggest Loser competition! It really motivates me to keep pushing myself. I was really nervous to start Boot Camp, especially being in a class where I didn't know anyone, but all the ladies at Ford Island made me feel welcome right away. There is always constant encouragement, and always someone telling me to never give up. "


Sarah and Christina posing after class! 


Landry says, "Sarah gave herself a better life last month by putting herself first for at least one hour. I saw her confidence building inside. This was especially evident on measurement day when she knew she had put in the work and was going to see success on the scale. Sometimes, it's not always about the numbers. It's also about a feeling that radiates inside and beams out for others to see. I look forward to watching Sarah continue to excel in this course!" 









1 comment: