Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday's Winners: Cynthia Duarte

DumBell Fitness would like to announce a new weekly series called “Wednesday Winners.” These posts will feature the previous month’s Biggest Loser winners from each Boot Camp location. Congratulations to all the winners!


Today we’d like to spotlight our first “Wednesday Winner”, Cynthia Duarte! Cynthia has been the Biggest Loser for the DumBell Fitness Pearl City location two months in a row. During the February/March session, she lost a whopping 11.2 pounds!

“My life took a dramatic turn since starting Boot Camp in February 2012. I am so thankful my good friend, Chela Watson, convinced me to join. Since my first weigh-in, I have lost 22 pounds. I haven’t felt this great since high school. I feel like the possibilities are endless!” Cynthia focuses on eating healthy foods, such a baked or grilled chicken and turkey, lots of fruits and vegetables, and tries to drink only water throughout the day. She also makes sure to get in at least six hours of exercise a week. Her husband, Eli, is her biggest cheerleader.

Cynthia and husband, Eli, in Mexico. At her heaviest, Cynthia weighed 240 pounds.

Pearl City Trainer Laurie Weber credits Cynthia’s success to her amazing attitude and perseverance. “She never complains. She is never late. She picks up the BIG medicine ball. She pushes through every set and every cardio burst.”

“I can’t wait to keep pushing myself to do more and see how far my body can go,” says Cynthia. “With the help of Laurie and the DumBell Fitness program, it is possible for me to do this. Laurie motivates us to keep going, even when it is tough, telling us we will become stronger and healthier. I believe she is right. I couldn’t be more thankful that this program has shown me how to be healthy, the RIGHT way.” 

Weber says, “I tell my class, ‘you either get good at excuses, or good at achievements.’ Cynthia is the PERFECT example of NO excuses!”

Way to go, Cynthia!

Pearl City Trainer Laurie Weber and Cynthia celebrating Cynthia's 2nd Biggest Loser Win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment