Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

DumBell Favorites: Christina-isms!


Due to Spring Break, most DumBell Fitness Boot Camps took two weeks off from class to spend time with their families. However, we know that many of our Boot Campers are missing their interaction with owner and lead trainer Christina Landry, so we’ve complied a list of our favorite “Christina-isms. “ Please feel free to share your favorite quotes in the comments section! Enjoy! 

  1. Pain is weakness leaving the body!
  2. I'm ready! Why aren't you?
  3. Stay with MY count! 
  4. It's not my fault that your boobies are at your waist! Blame your kids! 
  5. Don't blame me! Blame your baby! 
  6. It's mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter! 
  7. Just paying me money is not going to make you any better. YOU have to work for it! Move your ass! 
  8. If you are going to fall [during agility course] please let me know, because I want to see it! 
  9. [During arm circles] Do not stop unless you arms are quite literally falling off! And by falling off, I mean having to pick them up off the ground and go to the emergency room! 
  10. Fight the good fight, ladies! 
  11. Know how you get better at running? You run! 
  12. Chins up, boobies out...be proud of what you're doing! 
  13. You would never complain about tricep dips, because it's YOUR own monster you're lifting! Don't give your monster a snack! 
  14. Pick your wedgies during breaks, not in-between exercises! 
  15. I'm sick of seeing your muffin tops!
  16. Someday you, too, can name your biceps. Well, when they are as pretty as mine! This here is Daisy and this is Petunia!  
Petunia misses you...but Daisy doesn't! 


5 comments:

  1. These made me laugh :) Gotta love Christina! The master motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daily miss the Christina-isms!! Enjoy them while you can!!! Deployments in paradise don't last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second missing the Christina-isms!!!! My favorite is the one about "fixing your tramp stamp. Best mistake you ever made!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Unless your name is Gertrude, you will not get a get well card from me when you fall and break a hip! Those old ladies didn't know any better, you have the tools. There will be no sympathy from me if you don't utilize those tools!"

    "You think you can wear a strapless dress to the Navy Ball? You better get yourself a shawl!"

    "Stick 'em out, arch your back...you're going for top shelf margarita, not the cheap stuff!"

    ReplyDelete