Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday's Winners: Meredith Schimek

Congratulations to today's Wednesday's Winner, Halsey Evening Boot Camper, Meredith Schimek! 


July marked Meredith's fourth month of Boot Camp. She has lost a total of 12 pounds, 9.5 of which she lost in June!  "While I definitely started feeling better and happier about my physical appearance immediately, my weight loss didn't kick in until I decided to really focus on my diet as well." 

Meredith, with her daughter,  prior to joining Boot Camp

Meredith focuses on keeping her diet light. "I try not to eat past 7:00pm. If I do, it's raw veggies and cucumber water! I drink a lot of water throughout the day. The more I drink, the better I feel all round, especially during my Boot Camp sessions." 

"My favorite thing about Boot Camp is the way I feel after I leave class," says Meredith. "Alison is such a great instructor. I can show up in a horrible mood, but leave feeling great! I also love the support that everyone gives each other. Hearing Alison or the other ladies yell 'keep it up!' or 'nice job!' really helps to keep the adrenaline going." 

Halsey Trainer Alison Fournier says of Meredith, "She is always on top of her game. She pushes herself in every class--she is always counting and is in the front of the line for running and the agility course. She has done an amazing job not only with her weight loss, but also with the physical and mental strength she's gained. I'm so proud of her!" 

"I have been battling some medical issues for the past few years, and DumBell Fitness has done great things to help with them! Because I have a more stable metabolism and healthy way of living, it's even easier to deal with medicine doses. I have only wonderful things to say about this program!" 

Meredith and Halsey Trainer Alison Fournier! 


1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Meredith. You bring such a GREAT POSITIVE energy to class getting us through that last set !!!!! Keep reaching for & achieving your goals...

    ReplyDelete