Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

New series: Trainer's Favorite Playlists!

So often our recruits ask us for our favorite music to listen to during workouts. So, we've decided to feature our playlists and favorite songs here on the blog! Today, Christina is sharing her latest SPIN class mix. Hope you like it! Leave us your favorite songs in the comment section! 



Breakn' a Sweat--Skrillex & the Doors 
Dance Again--Jennifer Lopez (featuring Pitbull) 
Part of Me--Katy Perry (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix) 
Looks like Sex--Mike Posner
Lift Off--Kanye West and Jay-Z (featuring Beyonce) 
Boyfriend--Justin Bieber 
Sleepyhead--Passion Pit 
Some Nights--Fun.
Greyhound--Swedish House Mafia 
Fight for You--Jason Derulo
Love this Life--T. I. 
Black Betty--Ram Jam 
Fight to Win--Goodie Mob (featuring Cee Lo Green) 
Where Have You Been--Rihanna 
Give In To Me--Michael Jackson 
Summit--Skrillex (featuring Ellie Goulding) 
Broken Jaw--Foster the People 






7 comments:

  1. I need to work on a good playlist for myself! :) this is a great way to start! :) Right now I just use Pandora and sometimes its great others not so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I am going to love this series. I am always on the lookout for new workout songs.

    One of my favorites, that always makes me smile in the middle of a tough workout is Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thank you for sharing! I will be using a lot of these! One that I listen to when I run is The White Stripes-Catch Hell Blues. This may take a little bit to get going, but once it does, you can't help but run with the beat! Some more favorites are M83-Midnight City and The City Harmonic-Manifesto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything you have here! Gave great ideas to add into my current play lists.
    To add to your Jason Derulo - his newest one "Undefeated" has quickly become a fave of mine.
    Turn Me On - David Guetta and Nicki Minaj
    The Boxer - Carbon Leaf
    Courage - Orianthi & Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always great to have some new songs to add to the playlist. Thanks for sharing.

    Some of my favorites

    Mercy Me-Move
    T.I. w/Justin Timberlake-Dead and Gone
    Maroon 5-Harder to Breathe
    All American Rejects-Move Along
    Jesse McCartney-Body Language
    All Star Weekend-Not Your Birthday
    Paramore- Misery Business
    Great Running Songs for when I need a push:Linkin Park-Papercut
    Linkin Park-Points of Authority ("Forfeit the game
    Before somebody else
    Takes you out of the frame
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face
    You can't run the race
    The pace is too fast
    You just won't last")
    Paramore-Pressure
    Fort Minor-Remember the Name

    Inspiring Songs
    Francesca Battistelli-It's Your Life
    Tamar Kaprelian-New Day (the song defines a turning point for me, it's something I listen to when I doubt myself and need a reminder to keep moving forward)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across this website as well. It's pretty neat,you can set your pace and pick what genre you like. There is even an app for your phone.
    http://jog.fm/workout-songs

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite motivational song on my playlist is:
    On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons

    It's super happy and I love the last line of "And I know it's hard when you're falling down, and it's a long way up when you've hit the ground. Get up now, get up, get up now."

    I also like The Black Keys - Howlin for You, because I imagine that is what everyone is doing when I run by, lol!

    ReplyDelete