Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday's Winners: Nadia Anac

Please join us in congratulating today's Wednesday's Winner, Hickam recruit Nadia Anac! 

Nadia has been working out with DumBell Fitness since August. "Prior to that, I was working out on my own, but not getting any results. I would go to the gym for an hour, then eat a candy bar later on to reward myself. I have lost 11 pounds since starting, with the major weight loss occurring this past month. My eating habits changed completely in January - I cut out all processed foods, I hardly ever eat out, and I've started juicing more frequently." 


In addition to Boot Camp twice a week, Nadia also runs at least two days a week. "The extra cardio, plus clean eating has given me so much extra energy! I feel so good without that excess weight." 


"Alicia has been such a motivating force," says Nadia. "I usually think she's insane in class for making us work so hard, but I'm always thankful for her the day after, when I'm sore and I know I've worked all sorts of muscles! The group environment is so much more fun than working out by myself!" 


Alicia and Nadia after class! 
Hickam trainer Alicia Palmer says, "When Nadia weighed in last month I saw the numbers on the scale and said 'Wow! What have you been doing differently?' She said she changed the way she had been eating- then I took a step back and looked at her- and realized that she really looks amazing!  It really makes me happy when it's obvious that people actually listen to what I am saying in class!"


Way to go, Nadia! Keep up the great work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment